Imagine enjoying more free time to travel, visit your family and friends, and be a part of that interesting social club. Your independence is important to you and to us. Independent Living can mean freedom from home maintenance, the chance to stay engaged with other people, or just knowing health care is available if needed. No more shoveling, mowing or fixing. With someone else taking care of all the chores, you have plenty of free time to pursue new interests and do the things you love.
Dine with friends and neighbors in the restaurant-style dining room or grab a quick lunch on the way to appointments or outings at the community Bistro. Or cook for yourself – or host a dinner party – and enjoy an evening at home. It’s all up to you to live your way.
View Benedictine Madonna Towers Floor Plans
Let’s help you find a home that’s just right. Get started by browsing through our Benedictine Madonna Towers floorplans. There are plenty to choose from and our multi-dimensional format allows you to visualize the space making it easy to find your perfect fit. Contact us to discuss pricing and tour your preferred choice of residence. Dimensions and specifications may vary based upon location.
Independent Living services include:
- Private apartments of various sizes and views, including some with patios and balconies
- Full-service kitchens with stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Walk-in showers
- Walk-in closets
- Emergency call system
- Personal alert system (additional fee)
- Twice a month housekeeping
- Several meals included in monthly fees
- Maintenance staff to assist with any repairs
- Variety of laundry services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free TV channels
- Tray service – delivery of meals to you (additional fee)
- Your daily subscription to newspapers delivered to your door
- Planned social, educational and recreational opportunities
- Mass and Interdenominational services in the chapel
**See our Services & Amenities for a look at what Independent Living residents enjoy at each community.
It’s easy to stay active with comfortable common areas:
- Fitness center
- Hobby room
- Benedictine Madonna Towers Market
- Patios, courtyards and walk-ways
Additional services for a fee:
- Additional housekeeping service
- Additional meals
- Linen service
- Scheduled Home Health services
- Foot care