Stay independent and close to the Rochester, MN community in an assisted living residence at Benedictine Living Community-Rochester and Benedictine Living Community-Byron. Stroll our well-manicured grounds or join in a card game with friends. Overnight guests are welcome to stay in our available guest suites at Benedictine Madonna Towers. Assisted Living services are offered at all three community locations: Benedictine Madonna Towers, Benedictine Madonna Meadows and Benedictine Living Community-Byron.
At Benedictine, you’ll find:
- Assisted Living apartments and suites: studios and one-bedrooms
- Personalized care plans
- Three meals a day in the dining room, plus snacks
- Personal laundry service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Emergency Call System
- Licensed nurses and Home Health Aides available 24/7
- Professional, friendly assistance with bathing, dressing, mobility and medication management
- Planned social, educational and recreational activities
- Access to all the amenities of the community
All three communities offer additional services and amenities to help make resident lives more comfortable. Assisted Living is one part of our continuum of senior living services at Madonna Living Community.
View Benedictine Madonna Towers Floor Plans
Let’s help you find a home that’s just right. Get started by browsing through our Benedictine Madonna Towers floorplans. There are plenty to choose from and our multi-dimensional format allows you to visualize the space making it easy to find your perfect fit. Contact us to discuss pricing and tour your preferred choice of residence. Dimensions and specifications may vary based upon location.